UM Advising Commons

Griz Central

  • Registration Center
    • Students can request unofficial and official transcripts, drop/add forms, change of major forms, term withdrawal forms, enrollment verification requests, and registration help.
  • Financial Aid
    • Students turn in financial aid forms, ask questions and pick up the general scholarship application and work-study hire cards.
  • Student Loans
    • Here, students can sign Perkins Loans, promissory notes and make loan payments.
  • Campus Services
    • Pay parking fines, buy parking decals, inquire about dining services and residence halls.
  • Cashier Services
    • Ask questions about bills, pay bills, purchase official transcripts and sign up for a deferred payment plan.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: