UM Advising Commons

Limited English Proficiency Q and A

This Q&A document was compiled by a sub-committee of the Diversity Advisory Council  (DAC) to provide information regarding accommodations for students with limited English proficiency, including foreign students and some sub-populations of U.S. students. Legal research was performed by Lucy France, EEO Officer and DAC member.

If faculty would like official LEP accommodation request letters, they may contact Mary Groom Hall at the Undergraduate Advising Center.

~Submitted by DAC


January 19, 2011 - Posted by | International Student Orientation, International Students, Policy Reminders/Updates

1 Comment »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: