UM Advising Commons

Common Course Numbering

This semester, UM and other Montana Universities will undergo a second batch of course rubric reorganization. The UAC recommends using the MUS Campus search feature to view the changes via the official MUS (Montana University System) Common Course Numbering Transfer guide.


February 19, 2010 - Posted by | Online Resources

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: