UM Advising Commons

Drop/Add Form (Use from 2.14.11 through 3.28.11)

Use this form from the 16th through the 45th day  of instruction (March 28th @ 4:30pm) to A) drop courses, B) add courses, C) change grade options, D) variable credits and sections. This form can be picked up at the Registration Counter in Griz Central or in the plastic form holders located at the entries to Griz Central.

Drop/Add Form

A&B) Dropping or Adding a Course:
You must have both your instructor and advisor approve the change by signing this form. Once you have the appropriate signatures, turn the form into the Registration Counter in Griz Central. There will be a $10 fee and the class will show as a “W” on the transcript. Students receiving financial aid who will drop under 12 credits should speak with the Financial Aid Counter in Griz Central before dropping the class or run the Satisfactory Academic Progress calculator in Cyberbear (Student Services & Financial Aid > Financial Aid > My Eligibility > Predict My SAP). All students are advised to keep the notarized carbon copy until they have received their grades for the semester.

C) Changing Sections:
Both instructors signatures are required to change sections. Advisor signature is not required.

D) Changing Grading Options:
Both instructor and advisor signatures are required. This options is for students who wish to change variable credit or Traditional/Credit-No Credit options.

You must have the instructor’s signatures before asking for your advisor’s signature. If you do not know who your advisor is, click here.

Once all signatures are acquired, turn the completed form into the Registration Counter in Griz Central.

If you have any questions, contact the Undergraduate Advising Center at 406.243.2835.


February 13, 2010 - Posted by | Dates & Deadlines, Forms, Online Resources, Policy Reminders/Updates | , , , , , ,

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: